In Spring 2019, Golda Och Academy adopted a five-year Strategic Plan informed by over 500 members of the community – including students, parents, alumni, faculty, and staff.
Together, we have identified nine core priorities and charted an ambitious course to fully realize our vision of becoming a student-centered institution with an impact that extends well beyond our GOA family and local community.
Key Areas of Focus
List of 9 items.
1. Educational Innovation
2. Faculty and Staff Excellence
3. Student Recruitment, Admissions and Retention
4. Jewish Life and Learning
5. Student Services and Support
6. Family Experience
7. Reimagining Physical Space
8. Community Engagement
9. Governance, Institutional Strength and Sustainability