From eight members of our first graduating Class of 1977 to 30 members of the Class of 2019, GOA is proud to have graduated more than 1,600 students who have been well-prepared for their college experience, professional careers, and personal growth as outstanding members of society. The SSDS-GOA Alumni Society provides an opportunity to stay connected with former classmates, faculty, and staff, as well as network for professional opportunities and mentoring.
Here are a few ways to get involved:
- Join our Alumni Society Leadership committee which meets quarterly in NYC and plans an array of activities and programs for our alumni.
- Help plan your class reunion or be a class rep.
Contact Michelle Moallem, Alumni Engagement Coordinator at (973) 602-3621 or Alumni@GoldaOchAcademy.org.
- Send your job, graduation, marriage or baby news for inclusion in the Alumni Newsletter.
Parents of Alumni
We are proud that so many of our parents of alumni care passionately about our school and find ways to stay connected long after their children graduate:
For more information on staying involved, please contact Stephanie Bash-Soudry, Director of Development & Alumni Relations at (973) 602-3612.
The SSDS-Golda Och Academy Alumni Society strives to foster the continuing involvement of all graduates in order to:
- Provide professional and social networking opportunities
- Generate fundraising support for the school
- Develop and preserve ties with the school community, including administrators, faculty and current students